I got to go to Tulsa this weekend for a baby shower for Heather. I stayed with Mindy and Olivia which is always a blast. Olivia is going to be 2 next month and she's adorable. We got a little color time in Saturday morning before we had to drop her off with the grandparents. Heather's shower was a big success and she's absolutely adorable. You can't even tell she's pregnant until you see her adorable bump. She and JT are having a little boy in about 2 weeks...or less. They are going to be amazing parents.
After the shower, Mindy and I went to Heather's to hang out with her and Melanie and baby Riley. Riley was born in December and she's precious. She's laughing and kicking and jumping all around. It was great to finally meet her. It's funny how the four of us spent every day together in college and we will go months without seeing each other, but fall right back into the old, comfortable friendship within seconds. I love that about good friends. Just wish we weren't all spread out so far! I had a great time girls. I love you all so much and can't wait for all our babies to play together! Can you believe we are old enough to be moms?
Your Top Five Decorating Dilemmas SOLVED!
1 week ago
2 comments:
Awww, it was so much fun!! I love how we jump right back into our normal conversations after being apart for so long. Must be the mark of true friendship! We had a great time too. Riley told me she wants to see you all more often. :)
It was SO great to spend time with you guys and just catch up! I know we are all so busy, but we have to get together more often! Thanks again for coming all the way to Tulsa for the shower.
Post a Comment