My boys are amazing and I love them both so much! When I got home from school on Tuesday night, I was met by the smell of yummy spaghetti, a clean, pajama-clad little boy, and a handsome husband. Drew started jumping up and down saying, "Look what we got Mommy!" He pointed up on the TV airmoire and there was a bunch of tulips they had brought home for me! They also got me a bottle of wine to go with dinner. Then we all sat down on the couch to eat and watch The Biggest Loser. I felt so special! Thank you sweet boys...I love you both so much! 

1 comment:
How sweet is that?!!! Mommy's definitely need a little special treatment every once in a while! I watch the Biggest loser too. I wish Ron would go home. I was very sad to see Sione go.
Post a Comment