Tuesday, August 14, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!


Okay, so I'm a little behind in the blogging! Brian's birthday was several weeks ago, but I couldn't let it go by unposted! Brian turned the big 28! He finally caught up with me!! We've had so much fun over the last 3 weeks. Brian hurt his leg at work and has been on light duty working 8-5 Mon-Fri so he's been home every night and all weekend. It's been a really fun treat for all of us. I know he's ready to go back to his regular schedule, but it's really made this part of summer extra fun for me and Drew!
Brian,

You are such a fabulous husband and Daddy and we are both so lucky to have you in our lives. Even though I usually take you for granted, I want you to know that I thank God every night for bringing you into my life. You are everything I could've hoped for in a husband and I can't wait to see what the next year brings us. Every day I fall more and more in love with you and I know Drew does too. We love you so much!!! Happy Birthday!!!!



Martha, Drew, and Belle!

No comments: