


Well, it's been 10 years since Brian and I graduated. We went to his class reunion two weeks ago and it was so much fun. We had a Meet and Greet at the Flying Saucer on Friday night and Saturday night we went to Cajun's for dinner and some more good times. This was a really fun weekend for me because I know a lot of people that Brian graduated with so I had my own friends to play with and he didn't have to babysit me or have me follow him around! He has tons of great people in his class and I got to meet some people I've heard all about for the last 6 years. It was really fun to put some faces with names. We had a great weekend and I know Brian loved seeing all his old friends. Now I'm really looking forward to my reunion next month. I can't believe it's been 10 years. I don't feel that old!
1 comment:
Hey Martha! Dallas and I are friends with Shawn Flowers. I saw him in one of the pictures with Brian. How cool is that! (insert the small world song) :)
I hope Dallas and I get to see you in September.
God Bless!
Leigh
Post a Comment