

Well, we finally got to take you to the lake. You've been twice now! The first time you loved the water and the second time you loved the water, but hated your life jacket. So you only go to put your feet in that time. But hopefully you will love going to the lake as much as Daddy and I do. Since Grandma and Grandaddy have a boat we get to go just about every weekend, so it won't be long until you are a lake rat too! It's so peaceful and relaxing floating around out there listening to Jimmy Buffet and Kenny Chesney. We will have so many fun memories of teaching you how to swim and ski and all the other fun stuff Daddy and I grew up doing. This was such a fun moment for us...introducing you to the water. We love you!



1 comment:
Hey Martha! You little boy is just precious! I found your blog through Kelly's. I hope all is well.
God Bless!
Leigh
Post a Comment