Sunday, June 24, 2007

Happy Father's Day!!!







Happy Father's Day Daddy, Pop, & Grandaddy!


We had such a great weekend celebrating how much we love all the Daddies in our lives. We went to the lake with Grandaddy on Saturday and watched the US Open with Pop and played around the house with Daddy. It really was a fun weekend and you were so funny and sweet the whole time. Everyone laughed and talked to you the whole time.

Brian,
We really love you so much. You are so sweet, fun-loving, and considerate and we couldn't ask for a better man in our lives. I'm so happy that Drew has you for a Daddy because he will never wonder how much you love him or how proud of him you are. He will always know that you are a friend as well as his father and that he can always go to you with problems. You are the best person to raise children with and I'm so blessed to be able to do this with you. I never could've imagined what being a parent was like and it has really become more than I could've ever dreamed. I can't wait to celebrate more Father's Days with more babies! I love you so much!

























































No comments: