
Well, tomorrow's the big day!!! We go in at 6am for my C-section. Drew never turned (the doctor didn't think he would), so we're going to cut him out! Brian and I are really excited...and I'm glad it's planned because now everyone can be there. It's nice to know we will have so many people praying and thinking about us. We've been doing some last minute cleaning around the house and packing our stuff. It's wierd to know that we'll leave tomorrow and come back in about 3 days with a baby! Stay tuned to the site and we'll get some pictures uploaded as soon as we can. I guess this is probably the last blog before I start doing everything as Mommy!!!
4 comments:
Good luck y'all I will be thinking of ya!!! Can't wait to see pics of him!!!
I'm praying for you and Drew!! I can't wait to see pics of him!
Good luck, Martha! Can't wait to see pics!
i was thinking of you today!!! can't wait to read all about it!
Post a Comment