



Well, we welcomed our new adorable son into the world at 7:58am on Monday, Jan 22, 2007. He was 8 lbs, 13ozs, and 19 1/4 inches long. He has fuzzy blonde hair and blue eyes (for now). He's so perfect and beautiful...of course, I'm his mom, so I'm biased! My c-section went great and I'm moving around just great. I was lucky from what other people have said. I've just had a little soreness and had to take it slow every now and then, but no serious pain. Drew is a very good sleeper and eater. We have to wake him up to feed him at night. Brian is the best daddy in the world. He does all the parental duties that I do...feeding, changing diapers, getting up in the night. Everything, he's a wonderful, loving, hands-on daddy! We just want to say thank you to all the people who have come to visit and prayed for everything to work out okay. It's been just perfect. We are so excited to have our little boy here finally!
6 comments:
Congratulations! What a perfect baby boy. I'm glad things are going so smoothly for you guys! You'll have to really keep you blog updated so we can watch him grow.
He's beautiful. Congratulations!
He is too sweet!!! Another Hog fan!!!
Congratulations! I was able to see pictures that Rita sent my mom right after he was born! He's so cute! Enjoy that precious baby boy.
congrats!!!! i've been checking your blog and waiting for pics and updates :)
what a cutie! i know y'all are thrilled!
Martha,
I'm sorry I couldn't come see Drew when he was born. I was sick and I didn't want to pass it on to you or him. He's so beautiful. I know he will be a great blessing to you and Brian. Congratulations! I'll see you soon.
Post a Comment