Wednesday, January 10, 2007

C-Section

Well, we found out that Drew is breech, so we'll be having a c-section at 7:30am on Monday, Jan 22. I'm really pretty excited! I wouldn't have chosen to do it this way, but I do like having everything all scheduled. That way our families can be there and no one will be hurrying to make it in time. Assuming he doesn't decide to come early that is! That leaves us only 11 more days to be single and free! What will we ever do with out time? I have one more doctor's appt on Tuesday and then it's just waiting until he gets here! Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Kori P. said...

We'll be keeping you in our prayers! What a little stinker that Drew is already! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Tara said...

i had a c-section with bailey too. she wasn't breech, but she was measuring B-I-G.
you'll be fine and e-mail me if you have any questions :)