Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Wild River Country

I took Drew to Wild River Country for the first time last week. We went with Jennifer and Ashton and Drew couldn't have had a better time! We had to go get his stitches out that morning and he was such a trooper. Then we headed off to WRC. It was a blast! I hadn't been there since I was a kid and to see how much fun it was from his point of view was great. We went down two slides and played in the kiddie pool. He and Ashton had a big time in the pool. They could walk into it, so they were able to play around while Jenn and I laid out and had a great visit. We were also happy to discover that there were a bunch of our friends from church there too. I wish I was a stay-at-home-mom so I could take him there every week!

No comments: