We celebrated my grandparents' 60th wedding anniversary yesterday. We all went to church and then to Corky's for lunch. Uncle Jimmy and Aunt Susie both wrote really great speeches and Mom said some sweet things too. We are all just so lucky to have two people like them leading our family. They have so much love for each other and God and it spills over into everything they do and every relationship they have. There isn't anyone that has ever met them that hasn't had their lived changed for the better forever. My grandparents are the most loving, supportive, honest, precious people you will ever meet. They have 4 children, a daughter and son-in-law, 11 grandkids, 7 grand children-in-law, and 3.5 great-grandbabies (Baby Jack will be here in Sept). I love them both so much and I'm so lucky to have them as role models on how to live and love. Thank you for everything you've done for me and my family and everything you've taught me! I love you Grandma and Grandaddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment