Sometimes it's so easy to blog about what Drew is doing because he is so much more active than you are. But I wanted a blog about you. You are such an amazingly sweet baby. You started life out a little harder than Drew because you were so sick early on, but I think you've finally got this healthy thing figured out. After a hospital visit, countless doctor visits, a trip to Childrens for some tests, and 2 ear infections, I think we are finally out on the other side. You've really started to become more and more alert since you started daycare and are getting a little older. You have the brightest blue eyes and look more and more like your big brother to me every day. You are starting to really smile at us...so much that now when you give one of your BIG grins we can see your top gums. I LOVE the no teeth smiles. And you are cooing and talking to us all the time. You get the biggest kick out of everything Drew does. You've also started really crying and getting upset when Drew is crying. Your bottom lip turns into a frown and starts to quiver and then you start screaming as loudly as he is. Sadly this happens a lot lately because big brother has been pushing his boundries and ending up in timeout at least once a day. Daddy and I decided last night that this is just the beginning of you guys teaming up against us! I love that you love each other so much. It really warms my heart to see how you treat each other. You weighed 13 pounds when we took you to the doctor this week, so you are a big strong healthy boy. I love you so much Davis and we are so proud to be your mommy, daddy, and big brother. You have truly made our family complete and I LOOOVVVE being the mommy of two boys!

No comments:
Post a Comment