Thursday, August 27, 2009

Frustration

Well, we didn't actually drop off the face of the earth. My blog just got blocked at work, so I can't update from there. Which frustrates me because this computer at home takes FOREVER to upload photos. So you'll have to wait a little longer to see the latest Drew pics. But we're having lots of fun in the meantime. Lots of Backyardigans, tickling, running, falling down, etc. We've also picked a name for Baby Poe....a first name anyway. We're going to call him Davis...we haven't got a middle name yet, but we're leaning towards Harding. Drew has moved to the 2 year old class and seems to be doing well. It's only been a week, so we'll see how it turns out. I had my first class of the semester this week, so Thursday nights will be busy from now until December. Hope everyone is doing well and we'll have pictures soon...as soon as I can keep my patience long enough to wait on this computer!

No comments: