Wednesday, July 15, 2009

SURPRISE!

I threw Brian a Surprise 30th birthday party last saturday. It was so much fun and it was actually a success. I couldn't believe it, but he had no idea it was planned. With all the people that were invited and as long as everyone knew about it, I was convinced he would find out. But everyone did a good job keeping the secret. We had it at Next Level Events and had food, cash bar, a DJ, and tons of fun. Drew danced and ran all around and we had friends from high school, college, fire departments, and family. I hope Brian felt special because he's so wonderful to me. He's so thoughtful and self-less that I wanted everyone to be able to celebrate him.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Way to go, Martha! Looks like you all had a great time. Tell Brian we said, "Happy Birthday"!