Most of you already know this, but for those of you who don't...we're expecting Baby Poe #2 in January. We went for our first appointment last week and everything looks great. The baby is 10 weeks old, so a little farther along than we thought. This little peanut is making me majorly sick, so I'm praying that things get better at the 12 week mark like they did with Drew. I'm already showing which kind of stinks...none of my summer clothes fit. But oh well. Drew is very excited about the baby and goes back and forth wanting a brother or sister. We'll keep you updated!
You look adorable Martha! Hope you start feeling better soon. I'm sure it's been tough working all day and then going home to a 2 year old. Hang in there. Congrats again!
2 comments:
You look adorable Martha! Hope you start feeling better soon. I'm sure it's been tough working all day and then going home to a 2 year old. Hang in there. Congrats again!
We're so happy for you guys! You look wonderful.
Post a Comment