Monday, June 22, 2009

5th anniversary

Okay, so this is really late, but on June 5th Brian and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary. I can't believe we've been married that long...time flies when you're having fun! We didn't do anything to celebrate that day. I was majorly sick and didn't even eat lunch when we went out together...plus we left the next day for the beach, so we were busy getting ready. But he got me such a sweet present...he got me the Love Dare book from the Fireproof movie. It's basically a book that dares you to do different things for your spouse to make your marriage stronger. He wants to do it together, so I thought that was sweet. I got him a book I made that has little sweet things he's done for me and Drew over the last few years. It's kind of like a journal. We did get to go out one night at the beach. We ate pizza, had a drink (he had a drink) at McGuire's, and then hung out at The Boathouse. It was a nice treat!
I love you Brian. Thanks for putting up with me over the last 8 years and being my husband for the last 5. You are a Godsend and I can't wait to see where the next 5 years take us and our babies!

No comments: