
I have to write an entry about how we have been spending our weekend mornings because they have become a highlight of Mommy and Daddy's lives. Our favorite time is when Daddy doesn't have to work on a weekend day and we all wake up together. Usually you wake up a little earlier and we put you in bed with us for a few hours. You are so sweet and cuddly...I can totally understand why people let their babies sleep with them for years! Then when we all decide to get up, we go into your room and after you have a clean diaper, we play for a few hours. Sometimes Daddy will drink coffee and read the paper in your rocker while Mommy plays with your clothes (I am always wanting to put new clothes on you) and you play on your tummy on the floor with Belle. It's so fun just hanging out in your room laughing and watching you learn to do new things. You are starting to roll over from your tummy to your back occasionally...Daddy finally got to see it this weekend. These special times have really shown us how much we love "family time" and we look forward to spending either a Saturday or Sunday morning doing this every weekend. I know we won't have many more of these before you don't want us in your room anymore, so we are trying to get all the good out of it that we can! Love you bubba!
No comments:
Post a Comment