Tuesday, May 22, 2007

4 MONTHS OLD!




Well, you are 4 months old today! I cannot believe it has already been that long. You have changed so much since then! You don't have your well baby check-up until next week, so I don't know your measurements yet, but I'll do another post for that stuff! Here are all the new things you've started doing in the last month. You are finally beginning to get the hang of sucking on a pacifier. You don't really have to have it all the time...just when you are sleepy or a little fussy and you are finally able to hold it in your mouth a little better. We don't have to do it for you nearly as much! You have rolled over from your tummy to your back a few times in the last week. You have also started tucking your knees underneath you when you are on your tummy like you are getting ready to crawl and you hold yourself up so much better! You like playing on your tummy more and actually move around and try to play with stuff. You are eating 7 ounces every 3-4 hours and hopefully we'll be starting you on some rice cereal next week when we go see Dr. Laura. Mommy is too nervous to start it on her own. I want her to tell me what to do and when to do it! You are definitely ready to start eating though because when you watch us eat you have started mimicking our mouth movement and pretending to chew. It's very cute! You are also smiling, laughing, and "talking" all the time now. We can make you smile just by looking at your or laughing at you. You always wake up in the morning and tell us all about your night. You have also started giving Daddy sugars...when he gives you sugars he always makes a funny noise and you've started doing it too. When he says "give me sugar" and leans in close to your face, you open your mouth and kinda growl like he does. It's so adorable! You get a really big kick out doing this and usually end up laughing!





Needless to say, Drew...we absolutely love your brains out! You are so much fun and make us look forward to every single minute of the day. I always thought I would really look forward to you playing outside or playing baseball or something, but now I know I will be so sad to see you grow up that much. Don't get me wrong, I am so excited to see what you will do and who you will become, but I just want you to grow up slowly!!! Daddy and I pray every night that God will lead us in becoming the kind of Christian parents you need to teach you how to be a good person and to love and respect everyone. We want to be able to help you grow up to love God and trust in him as much as we do.




Happy 4 month bday little guy! We love you very much!






No comments: