
Well, we've got 6 more weeks to go until Drew is supposed to arrive! Crazy!! Things are going really well. For the most part being pregnant has really been fun. I've started having Braxton-Hicks contractions and those are a little uncomfortable sometimes, but they don't hurt yet, so that's good. We've got the nursery all ready and our bedding should be here in a week or two. Once we get that and the changing table in I'll post pictures of it for those of you who haven't seen it yet. Brian and I are really starting to get excited. It's wierd that we're about to be parents. I still feel like I'm 19! Oh well! I guess we have to grow up sometime! I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!!!!
3 comments:
HI Martha! I have a blog too I will link us!!! ours is
http://corbinandjohnlevin.blogspot.com
although ours isnt very exciting just pictures of my dogs!! I am so glad I found your blog now I can see all the fun things that when the baby arrives!!!
Martha! You are so cute! I'm so excited for you guys. I can't wait to see pics of the nursery!
Hi Martha, you look great pregnant!
I have 3 kids, one in Jr. High and I still feel like I'm 19. I think it's great to feel young at heart. You and Brian will make great parents.
I can't wait to hear all about the baby. I know Grandma is excited!
Merry Christmas to you guys!
Post a Comment