Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Baby Showers







We were lucky to have 3 baby showers! The first one was at Crews (my office). Tricia and Kim did such a great job! I was so surprised at everyone's generosity. I'm really pretty lucky to be there even though I don't want to work!

The next one was in Searcy. Ashley, Ondra, and Ashley's mom JoAnn gave this one. It was so fun and laid back. And the food...as usual was fantastic! They are such great cooks!


The last one was in Sherwood. It was given by a bunch of people...sorry girls, I'm still not sure who all the hostesses were! It was so great.

We are so blessed to have such amazing friends and families. You all do way too much for us and Drew is so lucky to be born into such a great place!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey Martha,

Just found your blog via your MySpace. Good luck with your pregnancy and can't wait to see pics of Baby Drew!

Alayna said...

Mindy told me how wonderful all of your showers were - hope you are doing well. Congrats!