Friday, February 17, 2012

It's been a while!












So it's been a really long time since the last post, and I'm not even going to begin to catch up...so moving forward!

Last weekend I decided to convert Davis' bed to his toddler bed and the boys love it! They like to get in it together and read books. I see them sharing a room in the near future! We have also been having a big time with our crazy puppy, Lulu. She's a WILD woman. We love her and are a little afraid all at the same time! Other than that life has been carrying on as normal. We signed Drew up for Kindergarten...wow did I really just say that? He's going to go to Sherwood Elementary and I'm really pretty excited about it. He's starting to practice reading and has really started loving to learn. He's having Tball tryouts this weekend for Round 2 of that and we love it! I love sitting out there and watching him. Davis refuses to even pretend to potty train, but he's so sweet and funny that I don't even care. We are having a great time the four of us!

No comments: