I just realized that I totally forgot to post about mine and Brian's 6th anniversary! Shame on me! We had our 6th wedding anniversary on June 5 and we had a great time! We went out to dinner at The Butcher Shop...delicious! We've been on a mission to find a replacement for Sir Loin's Inn since they closed and we never have. But this year was definitely closer! After dinner we went to hang out at the Flying Saucer for a little while and then went home to watch a movie. It was so nice just getting to hang out and visit without worrying about the boys. We got to talk about all the fun things that have happened in our lives since last year and all our hopes, dreams, and goals for the years to come. I'm SO incredibly lucky to have such a wonderful husband and father for my boys. They will be great husbands and fathers some day because of him. I love that none of us will ever wonder if he loves us because he tells us and shows us all the time. Thank you Brian for everything you do for me and our family. I love you more than you will ever know! 

No comments:
Post a Comment