Davis just turned 2 months old. Well, it's been about a week, but I'm behind on posting. He's gotten so big! He is really alert now and loves to "talk" and smile. He loves his big brother and it's so obvious in the way he looks at him. I love it! Davis, you are eating about 5 ounces now, but you still have to eat every two hours during the day. I don't know why you can't really stretch that out, but we're working on it. You go to sleep around 7pm every night which is very early for our family, so we're hoping you can start staying up later soon. We won't have much play time when I go back to work. You usually get up between 2-3am and then again around 5-6am so that's pretty good. You started going to daycare at 8 weeks and have been absolutely loving it! You are so wide-eyed every time we pick you up and you really seem to like watching all the bigger babies toddle around. You have some very sweet teachers. You started out with Ms. Jamie, Ms. Lisa, Ms. Wanda, and Ms. Ashley, but since Ms. Keisa left and Ms. Jamie took her spot, you know have Ms. Alicia. We are very lucky to have such great people in yours and Drew's lives. They all love to snuggle with you because you are the youngest in the class. I haven't gone back to work yet, but sending you to school has given me the time to get some serious organization done at home. I love you Davis

and we are so happy that you are here to love and play with us!


No comments:
Post a Comment