I love saying something about "my boys". Isn't it funny that you have always thought you wanted your life to turn out one way, but God seems to have the perfect plan in mind for you. I always thought the perfect family for Brian and I would've been one boy and then a little girl. But the minute I found out Davis was a boy...I couldn't imagine my life any other way. I'm clearly meant to be the mom of boys. I understand boy sense of humor...and think it's funny and I love sports and playing outside and stuff, so maybe this will all work out okay! Anyway, life around here has been very fun lately. Drew absolutely adores Davis and it looks like that adoration is already returned. Davis opens his eyes or tries to turn his head to find Drew everytime he talks. He's already idolizing him I guess! Drew is so sweet with him...feeding him, holding him, talking to him, reading to him. He runs right in from school everyday to hug and give Davis a kiss. It's precious! Here are some recent pics of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment