Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day was so nice this year. We spent Saturday with Daddy's side of the family, so that took some pressure off of us. We went to brunch with Grandma, Grandaddy, Ashley, and Uncle Muscles and then Grandma Kat, Mamaw, and Papaw came over to visit. Then just the 3 of us went to Shotgun Dan's and got in bed to watch Amazing Race. It was so relaxing.










Drew, thanks for making every minute of being a mother worthwhile. I love you more and more every second and I'm so proud of the little boy you are becoming. You make me laugh so hard and you have such an adorable face and spirit. I love you buddy!
Brian, thanks for taking this wild, crazy ride with me. I couldn't think of anyone I'd rather raise my babies with! I love you!

No comments: