Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Amazing...

I just wanted to post this story before I forget it because it totally amazed me. Last night Drew and I were riding in the car to pick up dinner. Since he's gotten to be such a good talker we always have fun conversations in the car. It can be anything from singing songs to talking about school buses. I had just left a message for my sister and had mentioned my niece Caroline so we were talking about her. Here's how the conversation went:


Drew: Caroline sees Jesus

Me: she does?!

Drew: Drew sees Jesus too.

Me: You do? Do you see him now?

D: Yes

Me: Where?

D: (he pointed out the window)

Me: Can you tell him that mommy says hi?

D: okay...my mommy says hi



It gave me chills. You never know with a 2 year old, he was dead serious. I've heard so many stories about the things that children believe and can see that adults just can't and I think I experienced something like that last night. I know that may sound crazy but I really believe he was sitting talking and looking at Jesus last night. It was the neatest feeling.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Isn't it amazing!! The first time Emma saw Mac after he was born, she looked at Randall and said, "Daddy, I can't touch Mac, but God can." Isn't that amazing!!