A friend of a friend of mine had a terrible tragedy happen to her a few weeks ago and it has really made me take a deeper look at my life and how I treat the people I love most. She is my age, has a little girl that is Drew's age, just found out she was pregnant, and her husband died in a car accident. He just left for work like any other day and will never come home. He was a good man from the things I've heard, a wonderful teacher, loving father and husband. He was young...29 years old. It's scary. I don't know what I would do if I were her. She is so much stronger than I would be...she truly trusts in God in a way that I envy. I trust God...I love him with all my heart and I know that he has a reason for everything and he never gives us something we can't handle with his help, but I don't know if I could be as strong as she is. How do you explain to a 2 year old that her daddy isn't coming home and that he isn't at work...that he lives in Heaven with God now. Drew knows where is Daddy is and still cries in the mornings because he wants him to come home. I don't think I could live through something like that. And not to mention that she is newly pregnant with a precious baby that will never know its daddy. Such a wonderful father and man and there are two babies that will never really know how much he loved them.
So please, everyone pray for Bonnie and her family. I know she doesn't know me, but a few more prayers being shot their way couldn't hurt right?
And Brian, I love you with all my heart and soul. You are the most amazing man I have ever met and I can't believe that God sent me such a precious angel. You are an amazing father and Drew is so incredibly lucky to have you as his model of how a man is supposed to live his life and treat a woman. You work so hard to provide for us and make us happy and you do it all without ever considering your own feelings. Thank you for everything!
Your Top Five Decorating Dilemmas SOLVED!
1 week ago
1 comment:
thanks for asking others to pray for bonnie, martha!! that's exactly what she needs and it is amazing how god is even providing that for her! literally, people all over the u.s. know about bonnie's story and are praying.
i'll be in nw ar more now and i'd love to get together sometime :) i'll let you know when.
thanks again!!
Post a Comment