Drew is definitely all boy. He's rowdy and mischievious and a little devil sometimes. He gets that look in his eye and says "don't want it" and usually throws whatever you are trying to get him to eat. So yesterday when I was putting chicken strips into a cup so he could eat them in the car...I did something that made him mad (still not sure what that was) and he hit the cup in my hand spilling the nuggets all over the carpet. Before I had time to get upset and make him pick them up, he said "Uh, oh Mommy" and bent down and picked every one up and put them back in the cup. It just amazed me that he could be so thoughtful when he actually was pretty upset with me. He really is such a sweet, snuggly, loving little boy and I love that he has an independent streak in him too.
No comments:
Post a Comment