Friday, September 12, 2008

19 MONTHS!



I can't believe our little man is 19 months old (and a few weeks). You are a little over 25 pounds and about 33 inches (I think...can't remember). You are talking up a storm and running around like a madman. You are in the toddler class at school now and aren't allowed to have a Binky anymore so you pretty much only have it at night to go to sleep. You love to sing and dance and wrestle and throw balls. You are starting to put words together into phrases. The funniest ones right now are when you say "I don't know" and shrug your shoulders and when you say "don't want it!" You say both of those things with funny high pitch voice. It's hilarious! You love to play with Belle and love on your new cousin Caroline. You have a little girlfriend at school...Aspen and have several best friends that you made on your own. I love that alot of our friends have kids your age so you can play with them when we all hang out. But I think it's adorable that you have made your own best friends at school and talk about them on the weekend and "call" them on the phone. So adorable and getting big! We love you so much!


No comments: