Brian and I just got back from our first float trip together. We went to the Spring River with a bunch of fabulous people...Thanks to Jaime and Jason Ables for including us in the invite! We camped Friday and Saturday night and did the 8 mile float on Saturday. We had so much fun and it all went really well. No one got seriously injured...just some bumps and bruisies thanks to DEAD MAN'S CURVE. We can't wait until next year to show that curve who's boss!!! It was really good grown-up fun and no one had to chase their kids or worry about who wasn't eating or sleeping. It was nice to get away for a weekend and relax. Thanks so much to Mimi and Pop-pop for keeping our wild man all weekend.
Sorry no pictures...I took two cameras and didn't take a single picture. That's so unlike me!
Your Top Five Decorating Dilemmas SOLVED!
1 week ago
1 comment:
We did the 10 mile float (I think) a few weeks ago for the first time, and we were one of three who didn't flip in Dead Man's Curve. The other 5 canoes in our group did...including all of the experienced floaters. I'm glad no one was seriously injured.
Post a Comment