Monday, July 07, 2008

Can't believe I forgot to post about this!



Okay, I'm so sorry Brian! I realized today that I never posted about our 4th anniversary! It was on June 5th and we didn't really celebrate that day. We had a wonderful dinner in Chicago at Joe's Stone Crab and it was very yummy and romantic. We wanted to wait for somewhere special since Sir Loin's Inn went out of business a few years ago.


Brian the last 4 years (actually 7 including dating) have been more amazing than I could ever have imagined. I know I take you for granted about 97% of the time, but I do love you so much. I realize that I'm so incredibly lucky to have a husband like you that takes such good care of Drew and I. You do things around the house (more than I do), play with Drew, take him places, snuggle and love on both of us all the time, and just take care of everything. We are so spoiled and we love you so much! Thanks for hanging in there with me even when I drive you crazy!!!


No comments: