








Brian and I had a great time in Chicago. Here are a few pics from our trip. We spent lots of fun time at Wrigley Field and I must say...it was so fun! That place is amazing! We went to a night game and sat in the bleachers and someone caught a home run ball right in front of us...we were on WGN! We also went to a day game, did a little shopping, went to Navy Pier, the zoo, and lots of good places to eat. We can't wait to go back when Drew is older so he can experience it too! He had a great time with Grandma and Grandaddy in Searcy. He came back with lots of new words and just acting bigger than ever. Thanks so much for keeping him entertained so we could have an adult vacation!
1 comment:
I am so jealous! We love Chicago. It is a great vacation. I want to take Addie when she is older!
Post a Comment