

We watched the Riverfest fireworks on Sunday night with the Ezzis and the Heads and it was so fun. The kiddos got to run all around and burn off some energy and then a few of them got to see their first fireworks show. Drew saw them last year, but they made him cry. This year he was mesmerized. Between us there were 5 kids there (the two oldest didn't make it). Emily is still to little to participate in the wagon ride, so she's not in the picture, but the others are. It was so fun watching Drew run around with them and Brody is crawling now, so it won't be long until those two are terrizing Bo and Carley!
2 comments:
What a cutie pie Drew is! Adorable! Thanks for the shout out in your list of sites! =)
I saw your blog from Tara's and I am so worried about your baby (pug)! How is she? I had a put until my mom would not give her back and I had to go get a Boston Terrier! I am obsessed with dogs though and am worried about your sweet pea!
Post a Comment