skip to main |
skip to sidebar
15 months old!

I can't believe how big you are getting. You are such a little boy running all around and jabbering up a storm. You just started running and you think you are so cool and fast! You love being chased and you love for us to jump out and scare you. You love to read books...especially about animals. You love any kind of dog, but Belle the most. You give kisses, hugs, and high fives. Chicken nuggets, fruit, and waffles are your favorites. You have 5.5 teeth...still working on that 6th one. It's so fun watching you grow into a little boy. I can't wait until Caroline gets here to see the two of you playing together! You will be the best cousin ever! You love going to Fayetteville to play in her room. I think all her toys are fun to you now because you are big enough to make them work! We love you tons and tons!
No comments:
Post a Comment