Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sleeping off your birthday party hangover!


I thought this picture was so adorable! I took it the Sunday night after your birthday party. You were so worn out from playing all day Saturday and Sunday that you just couldn't take it anymore and crashed on the couch. You are getting so big that I can leave you on the couch or chair again. You have learned how to get down by yourself without doing a nose dive. You're getting to where you can do a lot of things by yourself and you really like to play now. You love playing with all the toys you got for Christmas and your birthday and can keep yourself pretty entertained.

1 comment:

Jboysbgirls.blogspot.com said...

So so cute! I can't believe he is already one. It looks like he had a fun day. Don't worry about the food thing..Bailey still won't eat much. It took her a while to warm up to table food and now she will eat some. We will have to get them together after baby #3 arrives. I know Bailey would love playing with him.