
Well, you're 11 months old! I can't believe it! I'm not really sure where to start because you do so much stuff that is funny right now! You laugh hysterically all the time! You think your daddy and Belle are the greatest things in the world. You like to dance anytime you hear music. You are officially a walker. You're getting pretty good and you even try to run sometimes, but that doesn't usually turn out well...you always fall. You have two teeth coming in. One on the bottom and one on the top. You are eating table food now, but you're pretty picky. You won't really try new stuff that well, but oh well. You aren't starving! You like anything bread-related and any kind of fruit, but that's about it. You love to play with anything that lights up or makes noise. You still aren't sleeping that well, but that's basically laziness on our part I think. You love to snuggle and read stories and talk. You say Mama and Dada and Belle. I think you are trying to say ball and bye-bye, but you don't say them all the time. You are so much fun and we are really looking forward to the next year of your life! You make our life so much sweeter!
1 comment:
I'm glad to know that Braeden isn't the only one who doesn't sleep well. He was a year old on the 13th, and he still doesn't sleep through the night.
Post a Comment