Monday, November 26, 2007

10 months old!



You are 10 months old on Thanksgiving Day! How fun for you!!! You got tons of attention today. A little too much, but you loved it anyway! You have gotten so big and are really acting like a little boy and not a baby anymore. It's kinda sad, but really fun at the same time! You are still eating baby food and formula, but you are starting to experiment with table food...mostly at daycare. You won't really eat anything fun for us! You are crawling really fast, pulling up on everything, walking if you are holding onto something, and you can stand up from a squat. It's so cute. When you stand up all by yourself, you think you are so big and you usually start laughing! You are cutting your first tooth and it's finally broken the surface a little. Thank goodness because you aren't sleeping good at all and have started sleeping with us...I know, I said I would never do this, but it's the only way we get any sleep! Hopefully once your tooth comes in you will start sleeping alone again. You love other babies and bigger kids and really love Belle! You can't get enough of her. She's the first thing you want every morning. You are a very sweet little boy and very loving and social. You love all your little friends and love playing! I can't believe it's already been 10 months! Time really does fly when you are having fun!

No comments: