Sunday, October 07, 2007

8 months old...actually 81/2 by now!







Okay, so I'm majorly behind in posting! Drew, you are 8 months old and I can hardly believe how much you have changed in just a month!!! You started crawling, pulling up on stuff, standing alone occasionally, and jabbering all at once! You've been a very busy boy. And Daddy and I are barely keeping up with you these days. You are turning into such a little boy. You love going to football games, playing with toys that make noise, chasing Belle around the house, and laughing until you can't stand it. You have the funniest laugh and it's very contagious! You will laugh so hard sometimes that you start doing the silent laugh and you get tickled for no reason at all most of the time. We had to move your bed down because you are standing up in it all the time now. You are quite a little monkey and will climb on anything that will stay still long enough...that includes the dog. We are having so much fun with you and every day is an adventure!





You went to the doctor about a week ago for a stomach bug, so we found out that you are 21 pounds now. And you seem to be getting taller and thinning out some. Your budda belly isn't quite as big! You are still eating baby food three times a day and haven't really ventured into table food yet. We love you so much and can't wait to see what the next month brings!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi This is Mel from lil Treasures,Drew is getting so so big , i hear he laughs so much now lol Things must be getting exciting around the house now , I remember Shay-Lee passing him crackers and him eating them ,I kinda knew he would have been a lil busy body from then, Well i just stopped bye to show my lil suga some love.Please give him a big big big kiss from Shay Shay and I . God bless you both , your doing a great job. Il stop bye to check on him soon. bye for now