Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Belle's Playdate




Belle is our first baby...our black pug. She's 7 years old and normally very lazy. That is until she gets a friend to play with! Roma (Jamie and Matt's dog) came with them to visit a few weeks ago and Belle loves to play with her. Roma is much younger, so Belle is usually worn out for several days after they leave, but she has a blast in the meantime. They wrestle and chase each other until they are just worn out. It's so cute! Belle has been neglected since Drew was born. She was always my baby and I took her everywhere and spoiled her rotten. Now I think she's sad because there is someone else who takes up more of my cuddle time, but she's been really great with the baby. She loves him and loves to cuddle with him. She puts up with him pulling her ears and her tail and is always really gentle. Such a good girl! I love her very much!

1 comment:

Corbin said...

I am so excited to hear Belle is good with Drew! I think my pug will be too!! She is too pretty!!! and Drew is too cute as well....