


Drew, most people have a "to-do" list of things they want to accomplish in their lives before they die. Daddy and I have accomplished several important ones already (graduate, get jobs, get married, have a baby, etc.). Those are the most important ones, but you will also have other items on that list that fall under the entertainment category (things you want to see, places to go). Daddy and I had one major entertainment item in common...GO TO A JIMMY BUFFET CONCERT! And as of two weeks ago...we were able to cross that one off our list. It was the most amazing concert experience of either of our lives because we love his music so much and it was everything we expected it to be. We saw him at Pizza Hut Park (the soccer arena in Frisco, TX). It was awesome because it was outside and it had just started being warm enough for it to be fabulous outside at night. He played tons of great songs...old and new. We were in Parrot-head Heaven! We stayed with my Aunt Dee and my cousin Davis and went to the concert with them, my aunt's best friend, and her new special friend, Randy (by the way, for those of you who care...he's an incredible guy!) We had a great time tailgating with them and met up with our Little Rock Parrot Head friends Lori and Rob and the rest of the crew and got to experience the RV side of tailgating which is a whole different story. I just wanted to put this in your blog, so we could remember this and tell you about it someday. When you get older if he comes this close again, we will definitely dress you up in your phinest parrot-head attire and let you experience it for yourself!
P.S. Erin, we were going to try to come and see you and Chris and Connor, but the weekend was crazy and we weren't going to have enough time for a good visit. Plus, I know you are still having morning sickness and I didn't want to make you pretend to feel good...I remember how hard that is! I love you and will see you soon...we're probaby coming back down there before the summer is over!
No comments:
Post a Comment