

Well, you're two months old! I can't believe how big you've gotten. You weigh 12 lbs, 14 ozs and are 23.5 inches long! Such a big boy. You have really started holding your head up...as you can see from the picture. You don't really like tummy time that much, but we try to only do a few minutes at a time until you get used to it. You do really like to sit up though. You've grown a little more peach fuzz on the top of your head...I guess you won't look like a bald man forever! You have really started noticing your surroundings more. You are fascinated by your hands at the moment and really trying to figure out how to get them in your mouth. You are eating about 6 ounces at a time now. You normally wake up at about 2:30 a.m. and then not again until about 6am. So that will be good when I go back to work in a few weeks. I'm so proud of all that you are doing. You really seem to be progressing like normal babies do so that's always a relief! I love you honey....mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment