Well, the last two days you've really been holding your head up alot. We tried putting you in your Bumbo seat since it holds you up as soon as you can hold your head up...and you did really well. You're finally able to pull it back up when it falls forward. You're still not really good at keeping it from falling forward, but today you held it up for about 15 or 20 minutes. I'm so proud of you! You are six weeks old and to me that seems good. You are already starting to look like such a big boy and it makes me a little sad. I will be glad when you hold your head up all the time because that will just make it a little easier on us, but I still get sad when I see how big you've gotten already. That just shows how
fast time flies when you are having fun!
fast time flies when you are having fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment