Sunday, October 22, 2006

6 1/2 months down!


Well, I'm 26 weeks pregnant, so only about 14 more to go. That is so crazy because it just seems like yesterday that we found out! We're having a little boy as you can tell from the title of the blog. We are beside ourselves with excitement because that is exactly what we wanted first. His name is pretty significant...William is for Brian, his dad, and his grandad...Andrew is just one of my favorite boy names. We're calling him Drew.

We have our first baby shower this week, so that should be fun. We've painted his room, but that's about all the preparations so far. We're starting him off right with a beach baby nursery! Like father like son!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Martha,
I'm so pumped you are starting a blog too. We'll have to keep each other accountable for keeping them updated. Hope you are feeling good and have I told you lately that you are the cutest pregnant girl ever?? I can't wait to hook Finley and Drew up!!
Love you-

Melanie said...

You are the CUTEST pregnant woman ever! I'm so glad I have this blog now so we can keep up more!!

Tara said...

hey there!! so happy i found your blog and congrats on your pregnancy!!! can't wait to hear more stories!